- October 19, Chapter Meeting: The Funny, the Awkward and the Unforgettable: Fundraiser Tales
We all have them. Hilarious tales about experiences in and out of our organizations with those who love us most - staff, volunteers and donors. There are times when crazy conversations, silly situations and just plain erratic exploits happen. Let's get together to share some stories and some laughs about these instances and chat about how we handled these situations, or how we coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Join the AFP Central Virginia Chapter, James Wasilewski and a panel of local fundraisers at the Virginia Community Healthcare Association to discuss The Funny, the Awkward and the Unforgettable: Fundraiser Tales.
- Molly Bittner, Senior Vice President, The Community Foundation
- Suzanne Hogg, Vice President- Development, The Faison Center
- David Huffine, CFRE, Vice President for Advancement, St. Joseph's Villa
- Magnus Johnsson, CFRE, Senior Associate Vice President for Development, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Amanda Macdonald, Consultant, The Monument Group
Registration 8 a.m.
Program 8:30 a.m.
Adjourn 9:30 a.m.
- November 17, National Philanthropy Day Luncheon. Greater Richmond Convention Center.