Development & Event CoordinatorCompany: VCU Department of Psychiatry
Date Posted: August 17, 2017
Welcoming, professional, polished demeanor and the ability to relate to people at all business and social levels. Superior customer service, flexibility and attention to detail a must. Demonstrated successful experience in development office administration, fund raising, and marketing. Experience with event planning preferred. Extensive knowledge of database management, application, and reporting, preferably with Blackbaud products. Experience in processing financial transactions. Proficiency in MS Office suite software, in particular MS Word, Access and Excel. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and show attention to detail. Must possess the ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks, and respond to questions independently with the ability to work both alone and as a team player in a fast paced environment. Ability to travel to and from events when required. Ability to work in a diverse environment.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/relevant work experience, preferred.
•One-year development/donor relations/fundraising with preference for work in a University or healthcare setting, preferred.
• Experience working with organizational leadership preferred.
• Prior experience writing professional communications, preferred
• Knowledge of state eVA and Banner systems for purchasing preferred.
• Experience working in a confidential and/or medical environment, preferred.
How to Apply: https://www.vcujobs.com/hr/postings/64190